ONLY four pages no more than four. Points based on content and appearance.
1. Select an issue/topic and develop a clear research question. (What is it that you want to find out?)- why do people cheat on their spouse?
2. Use a Theory to support your research, and describe your methodology.
* 1. And 2. Should be a half a page long
3. Summarize your research findings. You should have three secondary sources and one primary source. Primary sources are your own observations and research. Secondary sources need to be full articles and PhD credible. A credible source consists of original research not opinion. A credible source will have statistics not one person story. Look for academic journals not newspapers.
* 3. Needs to be three pages long
4. In the conclusion critically analyze the research findings. For example interpret the future of the issue/topic, compare the primary and secondary findings and/or its relevance to the course.
* 4. Needs to be a half of page long
Image transcription text Consider the market for mountain bikes. The following graph shows the demand and supply for mountain bikes before the government imposes any
Image transcription text Consider the market for mountain bikes. The following graph shows the demand and supply for mountain bikes before the government imposes any taxes First, use the black point (plus symbol) to indicate the equilibrium price and quantity of...