MUST respond to the 2 questions with evidence from the Play: 2 questions as followed:
1) Show how and explain why identity seems to be a significant theme of the play. Use two or three specific examples and quotes from the text for support.
2) The institution of marriage comes under attack in the play. Show how and explain why using two or three specific examples and quotes from the text for support.
Here are some “pointers” the professor gives us.
1. Have a clear thesis statement. Be sure you have a thesis statement that responds precisely to what is being asked.
2. Do not deviate off topic. Answer exactly what the questions ask.
3. Include references to and quotes from the text for proof. Use them for support
in your answers.
Thank you guys.