Each question needs to be answered in 3-5 sentences. The film is; Soylent Green.
1. The role of the church has reverted to times of old. Comment.
2. Global warming has resulted in constant temperatures in excess of 95F. Farmland is almost non-existent and food has been reduced to a product comprised of soya, lentils and plankton. How has this altered life in general?
3. Rationing has become a way of life for the more than 50 percent of the population that is unemployed. Bare survival is difficult. Comment.
4. Books, and paper products in general, have become near to extinct. Not everyone can read. The library houses the judges who must be seen on the sly. Comment.
5. Regard for human life has ceased. Human beings have become a commodity. Comment.
6. Please comment on the method of crowd control.
7. Real food is reserved for black market purchases by the very wealthy. How does this change