America’s Violence Fixation
TOPIC: The topic of the paper is Americas Violence Fixation
(1) The paper must be about a topic that directly relates to violent offenders
(2) The paper CANNOT be a case study or biographical in nature
Also keep the following in mind:
(1) This is a scholarly, formal paper and must be written as such.
(2) The paper must be a minimum of 5 pages in length, NOT INCLUDING references, appendices, charts, tables, graphs, the title page, etc.
(3) The paper must be written in APA format. The following website provides a nice summary of APA formatting: http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/.
(4) A minimum of six scholarly sources must be incorporated into your paper. The class textbook may be counted towards this total. You are not permitted to use any non-scholarly sources. Points will be deducted from your grade if you use non-scholarly sources.
(5) Refer to www.plagiarism.org if you are uncertain about what constitutes plagiarism. Also refer to my writing pack. I encourage you to run your paper through a plagiarism scanner before submitting it.